Absolute perfection! Whipped this deliciousness up last night. I hope you love it as much as I did!
2 small heads cauliflower, rough chop
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
1 large garlic clove, diced
1/2 jalapeño (optional), diced
2 tbsp grass fed butter (optional, omit for vegan or dairy-free modifications)
2 tbsp GF Tamari (soy-free "soy" sauce)
1 tbsp EVOO
1 small handful pine nuts
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp cilantro, rough chopped
Himalayan sea salt + crushed pepper to taste
1. Pre heat sauce pan, when hot, add EVOO, garlic and jalapeño.
2. Sauté until slightly brown and aroma is released.
3. Add bell pepper. Sautéed until slightly browned.
4. Add cauliflower. Store frequently, but allow browning.
5. Add Tamari, curry powder, sea salt and black pepper. Stir all ingredients.
6. Add 1 tbsp grass fed butter, mix well.
7. Top with pine nuts and red onions (so they keep a little crisp and don't overpower the flavors).
8. Add last tbsp of butter. Sauté until cauliflower is cooked to your desire (softness) and is browned.
9. Serve immediately, hot and top with freshly chopped cilantro.
Makes 4 servings.
This recipe is: Vegan (butter optional), vegetarian, flexitarian, gluten free, dairy free (butter optional), paleo and fit-friendly
*This is an original recipe.